Over the psat 20 years our team has provided specialized surveying services to telecommunications provider and their infrastructure. Are team is very familiar with the unique requirements in order to install new telecomunnications infrastructure and tower including navigating the land and property development process.
Our team has completed land surveying services for Telecommunications Towers and Infrastructure throughout Ontario. We provide on-site field services to collect relevant information for your tower construction. We can also assist with property and legal issues include easements and right-of-ways for the tower project.
Surveying services for telecom infrastructure
Our services and standard process include:
- GIS Analysis and Data Review: Our team can create GIS based mapping and help select ideal locations for new towers.
- Property Research and Neighbour Outreach: We can provide the initial property research to determine the local stakeholders for the project.
- Initial Designs, Concept Site Plans and Feasibility: Completing an analysis at the beginning of the project will help determine a path forward for the project.
- Site visit with all parties involved, instruct & advise based on our years of experience placing comms towers. Get enough topographic information as possible, hopefully same day as initial Site visit.
- Create a site plan sketch for the initial submission to NavCan.
- Provide Site Plans illustrating all Proposals for Tower/Right of Way/Hydro Easement and other factors for the project.
- After Site Plan is approved provide final signed copy.
- Stake Tower/Right of Way/Hydro Easement for Construction per Site Plan.
- Client Decision whether As-Built Site Plan and Reference Plan is required. Reference plans are recommended for land lease agreements.